The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has taken over Valhalla in the newest Battle Pass season! Soulbound Diana has taken to the magic powers of Helheim to exact revenge on the powerful Octavius Mordex. Brawlhalla Season 4 Battle Pass features 85 tiers of brand new exclusive content unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions.
All players are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track and Weekly Missions with an option to purchase the Gold track for numerous extra rewards. More details about the Battle Pass can be found below.
This Battle Pass also brings two new Maps for FFA and 1v1 queues and a new Brawl of the Week called Ghosts in the Fortress! We also graduated the Smoke Trails visual effect out of Test Features.
In addition, we’ve made a few bug fixes, game improvement, and more. Tune in to the Summer Championship 2021 this weekend!
BATTLE PASS SEASON 4 – THE EXALTED LION
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This latest Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. All players have access to the Weekly Missions to unlock more items! The Battle Pass season will last 12 weeks.
This Battle Pass features Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai as well as an animated Epic Skin for Diana and a Progression Skin for Mordex.
This Battle Pass also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track with a bunch of additional exclusive rewards like a new Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Octavius Mordex and Soulbound Diana.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the score of the Order.
- Two new Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- A new Brawl of the Week called Ghosts in the Fortress that features the new Map, Fortress of the Lions!
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Exclusive Battle Pass Items
This Battle Pass includes new rewards, like an exclusive Title and even a special Avatar for players who complete all 85 tiers.
All players are automatically granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock a new Title reward, more unique Colors, Avatars, Emotes, an animated Sidekick, and a Weapon Skin.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest Progression Skin and Podium.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants access to a tremendous amount of additional exclusive items and also contains boosters to unlock rewards even faster.
- Gold Track rewards include the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin, Soulbound Diana Epic Skin, Mammoth Coins, Animated Avatars, and a whole lot more.
Brand New Missions for Battle Pass
This Exalted Lion Battle Pass comes with new missions to complete!
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
If you’re new to Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass seasons, each week new missions unlock new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Pass XP that advances the “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Exalted Lion Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active.
BRAWL OF THE WEEK – GHOSTS IN THE FORTRESS
Phase in and out of visibility to take advantage in the battle at the Fortress of the Lions! Queue up with a teammate in this intense 300% damage match while you and your opponents go invisible when not using powers. Last team standing wins!
- Queue alone or with a friend!
- 3 Stocks
- 300% Damage
- Last team standing wins!
SUMMER CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Year Six of Brawlhalla Esports heats up with the Summer Championship 2021! This weekend our European region will be battling in Singles and Doubles.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 – European Doubles
- Sunday, August 15, 2021 – European Singles
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Summer Championship include:
- Summer Superfan Title
- Esports Colors v.2
- Helios Gem Gauntlets
- Summer Shard 2021 Avatar
- Esports Colors
- Tide Queen Rocket Lance
GRADUATED TEST FEATURE
Thanks to the community’s feedback, the Smoke Trail visual effect graduates out of Test Features! Players will see the new Smoke Trails during matches in all queues. The new Smoke Trails’ visuals are relative to the Legend’s velocity and will not cover up Weapon Throws.
MAP COLOR EXCLUSIONS
We’ve expanded upon Color exclusions to allow for better visibility and clarity when playing matchmade games.
This means that certain Colors Schemes that blend in with the background of a given Map will not be shown in combat for that match. If an enemy player has selected Color Schemes that do blend in, they will automatically be changed.
This also includes an automatic Color exclusion to avoid players on opposite teams from being shown in similar colors.
- Map Color exclusions only affect matchmade games and Training mode.
- This exclusion only affects what the opposing team looks like during a matchmade game, not what you and your team look like to you.
- Custom Games and Couch Parties will not have Color Schemes changed based off of Map Color exclusions.
NEW MAP IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve added more Map listings to the Crew Battle game mode, updated the item spawns in the FFA Map Turtles’ Lair, and made a few other adjustments in this update.
- We’ve added the “All” Map set and the “Tournament 1v1” Map set listings to the Crew Battle game mode to allow players to play on a larger variety of Maps.
- The item spawn locations in the free-for-all Map Turtles’ Lair has now moved above the upper camera bounds so that it looks like people are dropping the items into the sewer from above.
- Small Turtles’ Lair is now available in the Experimental queue and Bubble Tag game mode.
Fortress of Lions
- New Map Small Fortress of Lions is now available in Ranked 1v1, Ranked 2v2, Experimental queue, and Bubble Tag game mode.
- Increased the Gold and XP rewards for 3v3 matchmaking queues (Ranked Brawlball, 3v3 Brawl of the Week modes) to be in line with the Gold and XP rewards for 2v2 matchmaking queues (Ranked 2v2, Friendly 2v2, Ranked Kung Foot, 2v2 Brawl of the Week modes).
- Fixed an issue where the order numbers were incorrect in the Crew Battle game mode during Brawl of the Week.
Animation & Art
- Fixed a minor FX animation during Diana’s charged Down Blasters.
- Fixed an issue with the Master Shifu KO Effect where the graduated smoke trail from Test Features would not orient to face the direction the hit player was being launched.
- Fixed a visual bug for the Bosnia, Costa Rica, Peru, Puerto Rico, Vietnam, and Armenia Avatars, so that there wouldn’t be a vertical gap in the middle of the flags.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Nix, Bödvar, Cassidy, Caspian, Kaya, Fait, Jaeyun, Xull, and Orion.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
Brawlhalla Season 4 is out now so go try out the 2 new maps, the new missions and go level up those Battle Passes!
Source – Brawlhalla