Warzone Season 6 adds a new Battle Pass to earn limited time rewards, a new mode, 3 new operators, 5 new weapons, a new Gulag area, a bunch of bug fixes and balance changes and more during the season following last months Season 5 Reloaded update.
It’s time to shatter the system — the epic conclusion to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, groundbreaking changes in Verdansk, and the ultimate showdown between Adler and Stitch await in Season Six. Plus: The Haunting lurks in the shadows…
*The Weekend-Exclusive modes will replace their core Battle Royale squad-size equivalent from Friday 10 AM PST until Monday 10 AM PST.
The Season Six Battle Pass is complete with 100 Tiers that include two free functional Weapons, a new Operator, new Weapon Blueprints, new Operator Skins, and a whole lot more.
Below are some of the items included in the Season Six Battle Pass:
- Tier 1
- “Disintegration” Legendary Sticker
- Tier 9
- “Saint Death” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 34
- “Carnival Troupe” Legendary Watch
- Tier 39
- “Clean Break” Legendary Dirt Bike Skin
- Tier 44
- “Electrons” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 64
- “Hulking Monster” Legendary Calling Card
- Tier 72
- “Black Ops Mixtape” Legendary War Track
- Tier 75
- “Shell Shocked” Legendary Sticker
- Tier 92
- “Shooting Gallery” Legendary Calling Card
- Tier 97
- “Snippet Van” Legendary Charm
- Tier 99
- “Magic Lantern” Legendary Emblem
- Tier 100
- “Aurora Borealis” Ultra Mason Skin
- “Dazzle Wagon” Epic SUV Skin
- “Season Six” Legendary Emblem
“Aurora Borealis” Ultra Mason Skin
Return to the Call of Duty blog on October 18 for more intel about the upcoming Halloween celebration.
Scopes and Scatterguns, The Rebirth Of…!
Get up close and personal… deal death from afar… spend a lifetime reloading between bolts… the choice is yours! Scopes and Scatterguns returns to Warzone – with a new twist.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Rebirth Resurgence
- This mode builds upon a map and ruleset combination that we already all know and love – Rebirth Resurgence!
- Limited Loot
- The loot table will only include Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, and Crossbows. Aim true, Operator.
- No Loadouts
- No free Loadouts Drops and no purchasable Loadout in the Buy Station either! Players will have to up their scavenging game and win with what they find!
This returning mode will go live during the second week of Season Six on October 14th. Keep an eye on our Twitter for weekly Playlist updates!
New Points of Interest
- Explosive charges have triggered a devastating seismic event in Verdansk, forming massive cracks right through Stadium and Downtown.
- Make your way through this system of passageways and armament rooms, find high value loot, and ascend back to the surface before anyone else does.
New Gulag, inspired by the Original
- Look familiar? We thought so. Same rules. Slightly different arena.
- Loot across Verdansk has been adjusted as follows…
- New Gulag loadouts
- New ground and Supply Box loot
- Plunder respawn behavior has been updated to provide Players with more dynamic infiltrations.
- The RC-XD Killstreak has been removed from all modes until further notice
- Fixed a UI issue causing the Tempered Perk to display incorrectly during Plunder matches.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing a conflict between the audio of Red Doors and Supply Boxes.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator Bios and the “Set as Favorite” UI option to not appear when using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Challenges to remain grayed-out while scrolling through the menu.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended bullet collision on the rear end of Payload Cargo Trucks.
- Fixed various issues that would result in Players experiencing either Dev Error 5476 or Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed various issues with Stitch’s subtitles while near Red Doors.
UI, UX & MORE
- Regiments are now frozen to ensure a smooth transition over to the new Clan-based system, coming later this year.
- Players will now only be able to view their Regiment Roster and inspect other Players.
- Players will no longer be able to create, manage, switch or invite others, use Regiment Tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards.
- Loot Cards
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated!
- In addition to this change, we’ve added information about the fire type of a Weapon to each loot card.
- This will allow Players to observe if a Weapon is automatic, semi-automatic, or burst before committing to it, without having to fire test shots or lose their next engagement.
- Killfeed (Time On Screen)
- Added an option under the Accessibility menu to customize the amount of time that messages in the Killfeed stay on screen. This option is intended to support Hard of Vision, Hard of Hearing, and Cognitive Overload accessibility.
- The setting has 5 options:
- Off: Never show updates
- Default: Updates show for 10 seconds
- Medium: Updates show for 20 seconds
- Long: Updates show for 30 seconds
- Extended: Updates show for 60 seconds
- Note: This will not affect the duration of disconnect notifications.
- Mono Audio
- Added an option under the Audio menu to adjust the degree to which the Mono Audio is applied when enabled.
- The setting is adjusted via a slider:
- A higher value merges sounds and sends them through left and right speakers in similar proportions.
- A lower value reduces the applied effect and preserves directional sound.
- .410 Ironhide: Shotgun (Launch)
- Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot kill range.
- Obtain the Rattler Shotgun for free and ready to use at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Grav: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- Full-auto assault rifle. Fast firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil.
- Obtain the Grav Assault Rifle for free and ready to use at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Battle Axe: Melee (Launch)
- Two-handed melee Weapon. Double bit axe with a straight wooden handle for powerful swings. Fell your foes and use them as kindling.
- Obtain the Battle Axe for free and ready to use via in-game challenge or Store Bundle.
- LAPA: Submachine Gun (In-Season)
- Full-auto submachine gun. Lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate..
- Obtain via reward during The Haunting Event or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Hammer & Sickle (In-Season)
- Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labor with deadly melee attacks at close-range.
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
We are pleased with the level of Weapon variety we are seeing across Verdansk. However, we still feel there are some persistent outliers that could stand to be addressed.
» Lasers «
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
- ADS Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
Alex Mason: NATO (Launch) «
- Get access to Mason for use at Tier 0 in the Season Six Battle Pass and unlock an additional Ultra-Rarity Operator Skin at Tier 100.
Fuze: Warsaw Pact (In-Season) «
- Get access to Fuze as part of upcoming Season Six Store Bundle offerings, to be detailed at a later date.
» Sgt. Arthur Kingsley (Available Now) «
- Digitally pre-order any edition of Call of Duty: Vanguard before its launch date on November 5th to receive Arthur Kingsley of the British Army’s 9th Parachute Battalion for immediate use.
Season Six offers four additional Prestige’s to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
- Level 50
- New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 100
- New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 150
- New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 190
- All Season Challenges Available
- Level 200
- New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
- Levels 250–1,000
- New Prestige Key every 50 levels
» The Berserker Bundle «
This Bundle includes the first Weapon Blueprint for the new Battle Axe Melee Weapon — the menacing “Barbarian’s Axe.” This Bundle also comes with a devastating “Executioner” Finishing Move, three cosmetic items for your profile and Weaponry, and a Tier Skip for the Battle Pass.
» Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle «
New Operator “Fuze” will also find his way to the Store during Season Six’s launch week, arriving less than a week out from The Haunting.
This includes two Skins, two Weapon Blueprints, an Animated Calling Card and Emblem, and the “Can Opener” Weapon Charm.
» Tracker Pack: Zombie Zapper Mastercraft Bundle «
Pick this one up in the Store, and see how this retro-looking Shotgun Weapon Blueprint electrifies the undead masses to kingdom come.
» The Tagger vs Big Joke Ultimate Pack «
This includes two Legendary Operator Outfits: the clown-faced “Sad Face” for Garcia and the graffiti-inspired “Sign Painter” for Wolf. Five Weapon Blueprints are included – four of which are ranged Legendary Weapons – as well as a variety of cosmetic items. To top it all off, you’ll also get 5,000 COD Points, which can be spent on a Bundle, Battle Pass, or in-game gifts to friends.
Warzone Update Sizes:
- PlayStation 5:
- 30.6 GB
- 30.6 GB
- PlayStation 4:
- 30.6 GB
Warzone Season 6 is out now so go level up those Battle Passes to earn those new rewards and try out all the new additions to Warzone.
Source – Call Of Duty