FALL GUYS IS NOW FREE FOR ALL!
After 6 Seasons of Fall Guys, Free for All is here! And with it, we’re bringing a Bean-filled basket of Fall Guys goodies. Brand new Rounds, new Costumes, a sparkly new Season Pass, availability on Nintendo Switch and Xbox, and shiny new versions for PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store! YES, that’s right.
FALL TOGETHER NOW!
The Blunderdome Construction Crew has been working hard behind-the-scenes to make sure that everyone enjoys the same great Fall Guys experience no matter where you play.
Whether you’re on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, the Epic Games Store or a mix of all of the above, you’ll be able to play Fall Guys for free—with crossplay, cross-platform parties and cross-progression fully supported with the use of your Epic Games Account. We can’t wait for you to enjoy Fall Guys wherever you play!
NEW ROUNDS AND OBSTACLES!
Free for All features 7 new Rounds at launch, plus 5 brand new obstacles!
- HEX-A-RING: You’ve heard of Hex-a-Gone, but have you ever tried jumping from tile to tile while the whole floor rotates? That definitely sounds challenging, but you look like you’re up for a challenge!
- VOLLEYFALL: Volleyfall asks, who can knock the ball into the other side of the court without the other players hitting it back into yours? Whoever gets the ball to touch the floor of the other player, wins!
- SPEED CIRCUIT: Speed Circuit brings a new level of chaos and momentum to Fall Guys! Navigate through the obstacles in your way and run three laps around the circuit without being flung into the misty slime.
- TRACK ATTACK: This truly is a gauntlet to test your Fall Guys skills. With obstacles like speed arches, jump ropes and bouncy floors, you’re bound to learn a thing or two. For both experienced and new players, there are so many ways to get to the finish line in this iconic trial of speed and agility.
- BOUNCE PARTY: We all love bouncy castles, but what’s it like to traverse the Blunderdome on one? The new material used in Bounce Party makes the floor very bouncy. One jump and you’re going flying! The bouncy floor can be your friend, or your foe while you bounce through hoops to score points.
- THE SWIVELLER: In this revolving Round, players spawn on a rotating ring and must jump over the oncoming jump ropes to avoid falling into the Slime! Get your jump timing wrong and you’ll be picking pink slime out of your ears for weeks!
- BLAST BALL: Last but definitely not least, welcoming Blast Ball. Players spawn on a platform in the Fall Guys arena, with parts of that platform collapsing over time. Pick up Blast Balls and throw them to knock each other into the slime!
PLUS! We’ve got one extra-special secret new Round that we’re launching later this season, but you’ll find out more about that soon!
DEFY ALL… OBSTACLES?
Rounds are great, but what are they without some spicy obstacles? Y’know, imagine Gate Crash without the gates?!? Here’s some of our brand new obstacles coming to some VERY exciting levels in Free for All.
Tick tock… Grab a ball but throw it quick! Blast Balls are activated when you pick them up, you have a few seconds to throw them before they… well… blast. They’re all the rave, Blast Balls are really bound to cause a bang!
Spinning and bumping Fall Guys into new realms, the Jump Rope obstacle is made to make you jump, hop and fly around the Blunderdome! Psssst, don’t tell anyone but apparently you can use jump ropes to propel yourself towards the finish line…
We all love bouncy castles, but what’s it like to traverse the Blunderdome on one? This new and curious material makes the floor VERY bouncy, one jump and you’re going flying! The bouncy floor can be your friend, or your foe…
OUR ALL NEW FALL GUYS SEASON PASS!
Rounds aren’t the only thing. The Free for All Season Pass is also jam-packed with exciting goodies! Your Blunderdome efforts will propel you through 100 levels of Costume, Emote and Celebration unlocks – plus more! And if you max out your Season Pass for Season Free for All, you can unlock next season’s Season Pass too…
For anyone who doesn’t grab the Season Pass: worry not! There will continue to be a free progression path available for you to get fun unlockables as well!
A totally tubular dash to the finish line. Every trip to the Pipe Dream brings a different maze challenge, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to stumbling peril. You may meet flippers and fans, perilous pivoting platforms or..? No spoilers!
UPCOMING FALL GUYS CURRENCY CHANGES
A brand-new currency is coming to the game called Show-Bucks. These can be used to purchase the Season Pass, and can be spent in the Fall Guys Store on items such as costumes, emotes, and more! Most items that can be purchased with Show-Bucks are of Uncommon rarity or higher.
Show-Bucks are available for purchase within the Fall Guys store. You can also unlock 300 Show-Bucks in our free progression path and 1200 in the Season Pass!
Kudos, our beloved. With the introduction of Show-Bucks, the items that you can spend Kudos on will change —as have the ways that you can earn them.
With the Free for All launch, you will no longer be rewarded Kudos at the end of your matches, however you can still earn them during events, through challenges, and unlock them via the Season Pass.
Once we go Free for All, Kudos can be used to purchase Single Costume Pieces of Common rarity, Common colours, all Nicknames and Nameplates, as well as Common Faceplates and Patterns. You’ll find Kudos items available to purchase in the Weekly Kudos section of your store, as well as occasionally in the Daily section – which will only show you unowned items!
Crowns will retain their status as S-tier bragging rights, but will no longer be a spendable currency. They will earn you Crown Ranks (just as they did previously), and as you progress, new costumes. We have EXPANDED the Crown Ranks with new costumes to make it all the more enticing to ascend! You can still earn Crown Shards via Challenges and certain Limited Time Modes to accumulate more Crowns.
Because you can no longer spend Crowns, but you can spend Kudos, we will convert any leftover Crowns in your account into Kudos when we launch on June 21. You will receive 3000 Kudos for every Crown.
One of our main focuses for our new launch has been to implement greater consistency in Fall Guys. Adjustments have been made to item rarities in order to make them even clearer. If you’ve been a long-time player of Fall Guys, you’ll notice that come June 21, many of your cosmetics may bump up or down in rarity to reflect this!
EVEN MORE NEW THINGS!
- You can now Voice Chat when you’re in a Party with your friends!!!
- New Shows added to Custom Shows (including Stadium Stars)!
- Most Custom Shows can now be started with as little as 2 players – woo!
- We’ve added new rewards including the fabled Golden Dragon to Crown Ranks
- You can now view Crown Rank progression on a separate screen
- You will now have Weekly and Marathon Challenges available to complete alongside Daily Challenges
- New Season Pass with a whopping 100 Tiers, featuring the ability to use Tier Skips!
- All players will automatically have access to unlock 50 tiers!
- New Store layout
- You can now Dive Grab Tails and Crowns!
- Auto Grab! Free for All introduces the ability to grab ledges automatically in-game and this will be enabled for all new players joining us! Beans that have been with us for a while will have the auto grab disabled by default (we don’t want to mess up your muscle memory), but you can change that in your Gameplay Settings! All players will now auto climb grabbed ledges as well
- A prompt will now display when the Crown is present, reminding you to grab it
We’ve also overhauled our Challenge system as part of our move into launch! Instead of only Daily Challenges, you will now have Weekly and Marathon Challenges available to complete!
In Daily Challenges, you can earn Kudos to spend as well as Fame to level up your Season Pass. Weekly Challenges award Fame but no Kudos, and Marathon challenges will earn you Crown Shards to help you climb the Crown Rank ladder!
For launch, we’ve overhauled our entire Store system and there will now be multiple sections with frequent refreshes. Costumes with matching Uppers and Lowers will always be shown in your Item Shop at the same time.
DLC packs will also be removed from purchase on Steam and PlayStation, and instead, costumes from the DLC will appear in the store in various ways at a later time.
The sections of the store are also changing, and will be split as follows:
Season: This section is for purchasing the full Season Pass and some of our awesome bundles. These bundles contain some Show-Bucks as well as our coolest costumes and currencies in a neat package! New items are added to it occasionally throughout the duration of the season.
Featured: New and returning favourites from seasons old and new will appear in this section, which will refresh fully every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Items: The Kudos Store will sit here, with new items added weekly. Classic items will also appear here and those will be updated daily.
Show-Bucks: For purchasing Show-Bucks in differing amounts to use on the Premium Pass, Season, and Featured Store Sections.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS!
This list is not exhaustive – but here are the top fixes in this update!
- Major optimisations to various areas of memory usage, reducing instances of crashes on PlayStation
- Improvements to PlayStation FPS on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple and more
- Improvements to tails being grabbed from a distance by players experiencing high latency
- If multiple Squads get 0 points (particularly in modes such as Xtreme Squads) they will be eliminated instead of tying and moving to the next Round Fixed an exploit on tile levels such as Thin Ice, where players could spam jump and avoid breaking tiles (Thin Ice is back!)
- Fixed a Tail Tag exploit where players could stand on a podium and evade capture
- Fixed instances in Royal Fumble where the tail would disappear if the player with it disconnected
- Fixed pipes at the end of Pipe Dream overshooting players over the finish line
- Fixed the Options menu randomly appearing during gameplay on PS4
- Fixed “Multiple Shows Selected” showing when queuing for a single show in a party
- Fixed hoops spawning too high to reach on levels such as Hoopsie Daisy
- Fixed players queueing together being placed into separate Squads
- Fixed instances of players respawning in Xtreme mode
- Fixed Clank appearing yellow instead of Red or Blue in Team Tail Tag
- Fixed Thin Ice music in Finals Marathon
Fall Guys Season 1 Free for All is now free to play and adds 7 new Rounds, a new season pass, new costumes, new challenges, cross-platform play, and a bunch of bug fixes.