Fall Guys Season 4.5 is here and it is dubbed as the “Dave” update. It follows Season 4‘s EDM theme and adds 2 new rounds, one of which is a sequel to the community favorite Slime Climb, 55 variations across 12 different rounds, custom lobbies, crossplay and lots of improvements and bug fixes. The full patch notes were shared on Twitter in a thread from the Fall Guys account and took several tweets with one of them below the new Fall Guys Season 4.5 trailer. We have compiled all the patch notes from the tweets to show everything that is out now. So lets check out what’s new in the “Dave” update.
- The Slimescraper (A sequel to Slimb Climb)
- Button Bashers (Players are split into 1v1 duelling pairs. Best beans go through)
- 55 Additional Variations across 12 rounds!
- Custom Lobbies are now open to EVERYONE with as few as 4 beans! PC and PS4 players can play together!
- PC and PS4 players can now matchmake together in all game modes! Cross-platform parties are not possible (yet!)
- Improved latency when grabbing objects or mantling
- In-game visual indicator of your connection quality!
- New player reporting feature if you spot potential cheaters! (Don’t worry – We’ll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion)
Fixes and Improvements
- Numerous improvements to de-sync, physics, and related issues (We’ll keep improving these)
- Snow will now display on Season 3 rounds for PC Players! (Ready for Christmas 2022 lol)
- Fixed Fall Guys having too much power while carrying things
- Fixed incorrectly eliminating the winning squad in Royal Fumble
- Fixed eliminated squads incorrectly qualifying for the next round
- After tying a round, squads will not be randomly eliminated, but instead will all qualify into the next round
- Fixed the ‘Top X Qualify’ number mismatching the Qualified Squads in the qualification screen
- Fixed solo victory animation displaying when winning a Squads Show for some players
- Fixed the Featured Store only showing Coming Soon for players who witness the store refresh
- Wall Guys
- Improvement to mantling while experiencing high ping
- Door Dash
- Players can no longer yeet themselves out of the round to skip ahead
- Power Trip
- Fixed batteries flying out of hands when players bump into each other
- Fixed Fall Guy being unable to climb a ramp whilst carrying a battery
- We fixed some localization issues across emotes, colors, costumes and within the UI
- Visual fixes
- Various visual fixes to costumes
- Fixed SFX on some winning animations
Fall Guys Season 4.5 is out now so make sure to check out the new additions to this crazy game.
Source – Fall Guys Twitter