Fall Guys Season 4 is here. It follows Season 3‘s Winter theme with the stupendous neon-drenched update and is available to play right now, so come stumble through time to a Blunderdome full of synthetic beats and fluorescent treats.
Astronauts, aliens and the funkiest looking Fall Guys this side of synthwave will bumble their way through a sci-fi inspired Season packed with seven new Rounds, oodles of challenges, costumes and delicious features!
Season 4 is truly the Season of the Squad, with a slew of new features that elevate playing with pals. Our latest update brings meaningful new mechanics, Round types and currency that are laser-focused on making stumbling with your Squad strategic, rewarding and a whole heap of bean-based fun!
Players can now qualify together as a Squad of 4—if any of your Squad win the final Round, you all share in the spoils of victory! If you know the familiar feeling of backing out because that one friend keeps getting yeeted into the slime…we hear you. Season 4 means your Squad sticks together, wins together and most importantly, embarrasses themselves in unity.
The first of two fresh Squad-flavoured Round types for Season 4, Squad Race provides a collective twist to your mad dash to the finish line! Race as a team and the sooner you finish, the more points you earn for your Squad. The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad player’s performance matters. Go go go!
Slime just got social! Squad Survival is all about keeping afloat as a team and racking up those precious points. The longer you stay out of the slime, the more points you earn for your Squad, so disrupting other beans is strongly encouraged! Lowest points? Bye!
A futuristic bounty of new Rounds!
We’ve unleashed 7 Rounds of futuristic fumbling for Season 4, optimised for the playful needs of all techno-beans…
Our new 60-player gauntlet showcases a mega assortment of fresh futuristic obstacles, including Low Gravity Zones, Forcefields and Lasers!
Set sail for slimy seas as players dive and stumble over perilous obstacles. Ride out the chaos on the cruising hoverboard ‘til the finish line or face elimination!
Team up to shoot some hoops in low gravity. This is the Fall Guys future, so prepare for a very silly number of basketballs, outlandish dunks and triple hoops!
A new type of racing Round drops beans on the grid and propels them through lap after lap of gravity-defying, obstacle-strewn mayhem!
Stumble onto the future-funk dancefloor and light up those tiles in a battery-powered battle for disco domination!
Ever wondered what it’d be like to stand on a See Saw while inflatable stars, magnets, gamepads, and miniature Saturns were shot at you? Let’s find out.
It’s Roll Out…but a race!? In this classic-themed Round, 60 players dash to the finish line over a series of rambunctious rotating drums. Don’t fall off! (You will probably fall off).
New rewards assured!
Season 4 introduces a brand new Challenges feature to reward our most eager beans, plus Crown Shards—the currency of the future!
Play a bunch of Fall Guys? Cool! You’ll now find a hearty selection of custom Challenges every day to test your bean abilities, with the opportunity to earn absolutely bundles of Fame and Crowns Shards! Wait, Crown Shards..?
Yes! Victories with your Squad and completing Daily Challenges will now yield you a whole bunch of shiny new Crown Shards. Earn 60 of these and you’ll be the proud owner of a coveted Crown. You’ll be able to check your Crown Shard balance via the Show Selector screen, so keep an eye out.
- Sturdier Beans We’re improved our Fall Guys to be more sturdy when taking hits both from other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds, for example unrelenting ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another Fall Guy
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as Sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present.
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player becomes eliminated during Slime Climb
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment and flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section and getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability and fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode and during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering and missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- improved performance and stability in the menus and on certain rounds
Plus, expect a vast selection of ultramodern fashions and cybertronic costumes, numerous nameplates and all manner of other cosmic cosmetics as Season 4 rolls out.
Exclusive Costume Packs!
Finally, we’ve got two new Costume Packs hitting the stores!
The Popstar Pack grants your bean true Blunderdome pop idol status, with three neon funk looks designed to win fans, hearts and Crowns!
Meanwhile, the Future Fashion Pack holds three fierce costumes to get you stumble-strutting on fashion’s slimiest catwalk.
Fall Guys Season 4 is available now so make sure to check it out.
Source – Fall Guys