Get ready to stumble in the jungle following Season 4’s futuristic theme! Fall Guys Season 5 is live right now, fully-equipped with an adventurous theme featuring giant swinging logs, a mysterious Lost Temple and…mechanical Rhinos?! Our latest major update will have your beans diving and dashing through six new Rounds, with all new ways to Squad up with your pals, plus Limited Time Events brimming with unique rewards and challenges!
You can start your epic bean expedition right now. Otherwise, get out your treasure map and join us on a journey to the heart of Season 5.
Six new Rounds!
The Blunderdome Construction Crew have let their imaginations run wild with six delightfully adventurous Rounds— including an all new Final! Each is packed with fresh mechanics, tactical innovations and some of our most ridiculous obstacles to date…
New Season, new signature gauntlet! Treetop Tumble will have you tackling your own stumbling storyline, with branching routes to the finish line through multiple layers of chaos. Filled with all new obstacles, including perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs (yes, seriously), you’ll need to tumble with caution – after all, who knows where your choices will take you..?
The beans have stumbled into Rhino territory…and they are not amused! Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos who love nothing more than sending players to the slime. Drum pads may bounce you to safety, but in Stompin’ Ground, only the agile will qualify.
Introducing our most ambitious Round to date…and it’s a new final! Intrepid beans are invited to explore the shape-shifting wonders of the Lost Temple in a frantic dash for the Crown. Attempts to discover the perfect route through its fiendish rooms are futile, as the path to victory is ever-changing!
Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers, where jump control and aerial precision are the keys to avoiding a watery dip! Conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum, avoiding low-flying competitors and keeping an eye out for that perfect landing. Blunderdome rumours suggest you can even reach the finish line without touching the floor…
Bubble Trouble is a five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams! Zip between the obstacle-filled active zones to rack up the points and collect your way to glorious qualification.
Pegwin Pool Party
Crash the Pegwin Pool Party! This solo take on Pegwin Pursuit drops you into a watery wonderland of zippy slides and glistening water pools, with the sole goal of grabbing those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain, so get zooming across those multiple floors and grab for victory!
Countdown to Limited Time Events!
Season 5 isn’t just about bringing the jungle japes! We’re debuting our Limited Time Events feature, bringing a whole new way to conquer the Blunderdome that’s absolutely packed with limited-time challenges and unique rewards for players of all skill levels.
These extra-special occasions will be dropping throughout Season 5, with each Limited Time Event unlocking a treasure-laden pathway to untold riches (well.. rare costumes, emotes, nameplates, patterns and other desirable treats)
As a sneak peek, if you’ve had your eye on the glorious Golden Hotdog costume, you may want to prepare your beans for the upcoming Glizzy Gang Showdown! And who knows, maybe we’ll be inviting some special guests along to help out?
Season 5 Squad goals!
We’re firm believers that Fall Guys is extra fun when there’s friends involved and Season 5 is the perfect time to assemble your adventuring dream team and hop into Squads mode. Share the fun! Share the rewards with Crown Shards! Share the indignity of first Round elimination at the hands of a particularly high-quality Goose! All great possibilities.
Plus, we’ll be experimenting with new ways to play together, including limited-time Duos and Trios Shows throughout Season 5! We’ll have more updates to share on this soon, but for now, if you’re often a bean short of a four, or want to take on the Blunderdome as a terrific twosome – we see you!
Costumes, Crown Capers Pack and loads more…
Season 5 is absolutely stacked with fresh costumes, featuring bean looks that span the downright ludicrous to the super stylish, plus a 50 tier Fame Path that’s overflowing with unlockable goodies.
We’ll also be dropping a triple threat of adventurous costumes with the Crown Capers Pack! Available to purchase now, it features two sprightly explorers and one seriously treasure-laden mummy!
Fixes and Improvements
- Performance enhancements across multiple Rounds
- More stable connectivity during the countdown phase of Round introductions
- Camera sensitivity adjustment is now available for both axis
- Better netcode interpolation; should mean visuals appear smoother and more responsive for remote players
- Egg physics have been improved
- Character: improvements to mantling onto ledges at high latency
- The active player indicator will now move without jitter
- Squads: Lobby numbers should no longer start declining from 39/40 or force players to re-queue
- Fixed issue with some Challenges not awarding Crown Shards properly
- Improvements to end of Round rewards flow stability. Shows no longer hang in some situations
- Fixes to cosmetic display bugs, including Costumes and Emotes
- Big Fans: players can no longer jump off the map
- Royal Fumble: players no longer able to climb invisible platform
- Hoverboard Heroes: players could get stuck at a point on the map; now fixed
- Optimized certain Rounds to prevent memory crashes on PS4
- Skybox rendering issues on PS4 have been fixed
- Certain Season 4 Rounds had flashing lights which could cause issues for some of our photosensitive players, this situation has been improved
Fall Guys Season 5 is out now so check out all the new additions and see you all in the jungle!
Source – Fall Guys