PREPARE TO BLAST OFF INTO ROCKET LEAGUE SEASON 5 AFTER SEASON 4’S WILD WEST THEME.
FLY INTO ALL THE NEW CONTENT THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, FEATURING THE NEW STARBASE ARC: AFTERMATH ARENA, ROCKET PASS, AND COMPETITIVE SEASON!
The countdown for launch has begun! Get ready to blast off into Season 5 in Rocket League on November 17. Reach all-new heights in this latest season featuring a new Arena variant, Competitive Season, Rocket Pass, and more!
Starbase Arc has been INVADED! An evil force has taken control of the classic Arena and has turned it into a new, dark soccar pitch known as Starbase Arc (Aftermath). Catch a glimpse of the new Arena in the trailer above, featuring a reimagined version of the song “Player Of Games” made for Season 5 by GRIMES! Be sure to check out the song when it releases later this month, and look out for Starbase Arc (Aftermath) once Season 5 begins on November 17.
Prior to the invasion, Starbase Arc was guarded by the watchful protector known as Nexus. This cadet was captured and transformed into a master of Rocket League. Unlock Nexus and its Plank hitbox immediately with the Season 5 Rocket Pass Premium, and start tiering up to unlock its final transformation: Nexus SC.
The Season 5 Rocket Pass is packed full of otherworldly items like the Spacedirt Paint Finish, Hyperspace Animated Decal that transform with your car’s speed, and a new Goal Explosion that is ready to fully take over: Cosmosis. Stay tuned for our full Rocket Pass trailer on November 16 where you’ll see all these items and more in their intergalactic glory.
The day after Season 5 begins, be on the lookout for an LTM with a new twist on Heatseeker thanks to three new Labs Arenas: Barricade, Colossus, and Hourglass. Get ready for Heatseeker Ricochet, featuring Heatseeker action on these new maps that will change up the gameplay. Think fast starting November 18th.
Get ready for a game update that will complete all the calculations for launch day on November 16 at 4 p.m. PST (12 a.m. UTC November 17) (pending first party certification).
SEASON 4 COMPETITIVE REWARDS REVEALED
Shortly after Season 5 begins, the Competitive Season Rewards will be distributed! The Season 4 Competitive Season Rewards are new Wheels! Check them out below, and see the full breakdown below.
Make sure you complete your ten placement matches to be placed in a Rank, and then fulfill your appropriate Season Reward Level at that Rank (10 wins for each Rank beginning with Bronze).
- Bronze I or higher – Season 4 – Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 4 – Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 4 – Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 4 – Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 4 – Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 4 – Champion Wheels + lower Wheels
- Grand Champion I – Season 4 – Grand Champion Wheels + lower Wheels
- Supersonic Legend – Season 4 – Supersonic Legend Wheels + lower Wheels
GRAND CHAMPION TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Grand Champion: “S4 GRAND CHAMPION” in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: “S4 RNG CHAMP” in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: “S4 DUNK MASTER” in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: “S4 BLIZZARD WIZARD” in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: “S4 FLOOR DESTROYER” in Crimson text
SUPERSONIC LEGEND TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: “S4 SUPERSONIC LEGEND” in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: “S4 RNGENIUS” in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: “S4 LEGENDARY BALLER” in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: “S4 ICE TITAN” in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: “S4 TILE ANNIHILATOR” in Titanium White text
Tournament Credits will also be reset when Season 4 ends, just like the transition from Season 3 to Season 4. Existing Tournament Credits will convert to All-Star Cup Rewards. Players who have participated in a Competitive Tournament and have between 0-12,000 Tournament Credits will receive one All-Star Cup Reward. Players who have more than 12,000 Tournament Credits will receive additional All-Star Cup Rewards depending how many Tournament Credits they have. See below for the breakdown.
0-12,000 Tournament Credits — receive 1 All-Star Cup Reward
12,001-24,000 Tournament Credits — receive 2 All-Star Cup Rewards
24,001-46,000 Tournament Credits — receive 3 All-Star Cup Rewards
ROCKET LEAGUE SEASON 5 ROCKET PASS REWARDS
SHOOT FOR THE MOON IN THE SEASON 5 ROCKET PASS, FEATURING 70+ TIERS OF UNIQUE REWARDS!
ROCKET PASS PREMIUM
NEXUS HAS SWORN TO PROTECT STARBASE: ARC. GET IT IMMEDIATELY WITH ROCKET PASS PREMIUM, AND UNLOCK ITS FINAL TRANSFORMATION, NEXUS SC, AT TIER 70!
ROCKET PASS BUNDLE
BLAST OFF EARLY WITH THE ROCKET PASS BUNDLE. IMMEDIATELY UNLOCK THE NEXUS, PLUS 12 ADDITIONAL TIERS
EVERYONE CAN EARN FREE REWARDS INCLUDING:
- CRUSTER BUSTER DECAL (BACKFIRE)
- HAPPY WHALE TOPPER
- CRESCENT MOON ANTENNA
REACH TIER 70 AND BEYOND TO START UNLOCKING ITEMS FROM THE PRO TIERS. GET PAINTED VERSIONS OF SELECT ROCKET PASS ITEMS AND TRADE THEM WITH FRIENDS!
Get ready to take Rocket League to the stratosphere and beyond in Season 5 on November 17!
Rocket League Season 5 is live so be sure to check out the new Rocket Pass and all these cool new features and items added to the game!