WARFRAME UPDATE 30.8 NIGHTS OF NABERUS IS COMING OCTOBER 6TH!
Commemorate the Orokin tradition of immortality with the return of the frighteningly fun Nights of Naberus on October 6th with the latest update to this third person shooter.
Daughter has dressed for the occasion in her most gruesome Naberus accoutrements and set up a shop full of festive wares in the Necralisk on Deimos.
Stop by for a visit and exchange Mother Tokens for all-new Naberus treats like the monstrously macabre Nyctalus Ephemera! Daughter’s offerings have been expanded this year to include additional Customizations, as well as Blueprints for some delightfully devilish Weapons.
Naberus Rewards include:
- Nyctalus Ephemera
- Stalker Noggle
- Basmu Blueprint
- Ceti Lacera Blueprint
- Ballroom Simulacrum Scene
When Nights of Naberus begins, check out the new Gruesome Glyph Bundle in the in-game Market, as well as an assortment of returning Day of the Dead Customizations including discounted Skins, Syandanas and Armor. And add some festive fearfulness to your Fashion Frame with a traditional Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Palette, available for 1 Credit each!
- The Ghoulsaw Blueprints have been added to the Bash Lab in the Dojo for Research. Additionally, the Butcher’s Revelry Stance has been added to the Ghoul Rictus drop table (as indicated here).
- Made a temporary script fix towards the Ropalolyst leaving players unarmed.
- A full fix will be made in the next Cert update, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1281622-psn-nidus-prime-plague-star-hotfix-3/?do=findComment&comment=12293989
- We also made a temporary script fix for being disarmed after riding a Dargyn.
- Fixed game hitches / spot-loading that could occur after executing a Sister’s Hound.
Warframe Update 30.8 Nights of Naberus is out now so go and earn the new rewards in Warframe.
Source – Warframe